TENNIS TUTOR ProLite
The Tennis Tutor ProLite™ is a full-featured professional ball machine, yet it stands only 12 inches tall and weighs less than 30 pounds. The ProLite Plus model adds the option of Topspin shots while still weighing less than 35 pounds.
Both the ProLite and the ProLite Plus feature:
- Five-second Set-up The ball hopper opens in seconds. Just load the balls and you’re ready for action.
- Versatile Speed Ball speed is variable from a gentle toss that’s ideal for kids just beginning tennis, to hard-hitting groundstrokes that will challenge even top amateur players.
- Variable Ball Feed Ball feed rate is variable from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds (for quick-reaction volleys), to one ball every 10 seconds.
- Start-up Time Delay A start-up time delay allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Full Range of Trajectories Ball trajectory is manually adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Full-Court Oscillator (Optional) When you’re ready to hit on the run, just flip the oscillator switch to return shots delivered randomly across the court.
- Battery-powered models The battery-powered models typically deliver two to three hours of playing time from their built-in rechargeable batteries. And they even have a built-in battery charge indicator. A smart battery charger is included that fully charges the battery overnight.
- Optional Remote Control A foot-operated remote control allows the player to start and stop ball delivery.
The ProLite Plus makes hitting against topspin as easy as pushing a button. Just push the TOPSPIN button to ‘ON’ and ProLite Plus automatically adds a medium amount of topspin to all shots. This is typical of the amount of topspin hit by most intermediate to advanced players (NTRP 3.5 to 4.5).
Tennis Tutor ProLite is backed by a three year warranty covering both parts and labor.